Terms & Conditions
- Registration is on first-come-first-served basis, subject to availability.
- Registration is only confirmed upon full payment of fees.
- Confirmation of registration will be send via email.
B. Non-attendance or Withdrawals
- No cancellation is allowed once registration is confirmed.
- Withdrawal from the course is permitted given prior official written notice 2 weeks before the course starts. 75% of the paid course fee will be refunded.
- Withdrawal or postponement less than 2 weeks before the course start is not permitted unless there is a valid ‘unavoidable’ reason such as a medical issue. In these cases, if the reason is considered valid we will try and place you in a later course run.
- For participants who are unable to attend, he/she is allowed to request for a replacement. The participant is responsible to inform Pioneer, in writing, at least 3 days before the event.
C. Deferment / Cancellation by the Pioneer
- Pioneer reserves the right to cancel a class; change the venue of the class; replace the course facilitator; combine one class with another class; split a larger class into smaller classes; limit enrollment; refuse any enrollment and expel or reject any participant who misbehaves or fails to conduct himself/herself in a proper manner.
- In the event of cancellation by the Pioneer, every effort will be made to inform participants & full refund will be given.
D. Certifcate of Attendance
- Only participants who have completed at least 75% of a course will be issued with certificate of attendance.
E. Prohibitation on Recording
- Audio and/or video recordings of the training session are strictly prohibited.
- All course materials including eletronic online revisions provided remain always the intellectual property of Pioneer unless otherwise stated.
- No part shall be reproduced without permission in any form.
- Pioneer will not be liable for any mishap or injury to any participants or any loss or damage incurred by the participants during the course
- Participants should be attired appropriately and in accordance with the dress code as laid down by the course provider/course facilitator.
- Revision sessions if any are provided together with the training dates you have enrolled